The online application process for the Common Law Admission Test 2020 will end today i.e., July 10, 2020. The last date for CLAT 2020 application form submission has been extended multiple times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CLAT 2020 online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The Consortium of National Law Universities will conduct the computer-based, online, center-based CLAT 2020 examination on Saturday, August 22, 2020.
A Brief Guideline On How to apply for CLAT 2020:
- Visit the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Click here.”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- If you are a new user, click on the “Register” tab, fill in all the information, and submit it.
- After your registration, go back to the login page and key in your credentials and log in
- Fill in the application form and upload all the requisite documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
Requirements for filling the CLAT Application Form 2020
Before you begin the CLAT application process, keep the below-mentioned documents as scanned files on your system:
- A working email ID
- A working mobile number
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet details
- Details mentioned in ID and address proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Scanned Passport size photograph (Format: JPEG, Maximum size: 500 KB)
- Scanned signature (Format: JPEG, Maximum size: 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of the state of domicile certificate (Format: PDF, Maximum size: 2 MB)
Before starting with the exam application process, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet CLAT 2020 eligibility criteria.