Due to COVID-19, Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) has postponed the KLEEE 2020 phase 2 exam, but the application form and registration are still kept open. The last date to apply for KLEEE 2020 is April 22, 2020. Koneru Lakshmaiah University conducts KLU Engineering Entrance Examination (KLEEE) for admission into various undergraduate courses.
KLEEE is conducted in two phases –
- The phase 1 exam has ended.
- Check KLEEE 2020 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. from this page.
KLEEE 2020: Phase 2 Examination postponed
KL University has officially announced that it is postponing the KLEEE 2020 phase 2 examination. The KLEEE 2020 phase 2 exam dates were 9th to 13th April 2020, which is during the 21 days lockdown in India. The 21 days lockdown will end on 14th April 2020.
Meanwhile, the university has not announced any information regarding the new exam dates.
KLEEE 2020 : Application form Process
The students interested in KLEEE 2020 can fill the application form online as well as offline.
- For offline form, the students have to purchase from the university by paying the application fee.
- For online form, the students have to provide their personal, communication, and qualification details. To submit the form, candidates have to pay the application fee online at the official website
**Application Fee- To fill the form for KLEEE 2020, the student has to pay Rs.1000
KLEEE 2020 : Exam
KL University grants admission for B.Tech based on the KLEEE exam, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, state-level engineering entrance exam in India, and merit in sports / cultural activities. The university also accepts Uni-GAUGE scores.
KLEEE 2020 : Courses and Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Admission –
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy
For B.Arch – For pursuing this course the candidates, 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLEEE and NATA
For B.Pharma – The candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB and should have been qualified in KLEEE
For B.Com (Hons)/ BBA/BBA-LLB/BBA-MBA – KL Deemed to be University provides admission through a written test and an interview.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above.
- And must qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
For BCA/BA/B.Sc – Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above as well as qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for BFA/B.Sc-HM – Students with 10+2 of any group with a minimum of 55% marks + Entrance Exam.
KLEEE 2020: Examination Pattern
The examination pattern describes the duration of the exam, the number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Knowing the examination pattern, the student can prepare himself/herself properly for the upcoming examination.
KLEEE 2020 examination pattern is given below-
- Mode of Examination – Online and Offline
- Total Marks – 160 marks
- Question type – Multiple – choice questions (MCQ) type.
- Marking scheme – 1 mark is allocated for each correct answer attempted, and no marks are deducted for attempting incorrect answers.
Distribution of marks and questions according to subjects-
|Subject||Number of question||Marks|
KLEEE 2020 : Exam Preparation
To score well in KLEEE 2020 examinations, the students can check the following tips-
- Solve the previous examination paper – This will help in understanding the question pattern of the exam along with this. It helps in boosting up your confidence, speed, and accuracy.
- Check syllabus carefully – Before starting the preparation, check the syllabus carefully to analyze every topic and chapter which will be coming in the exam.
- Proper Time Management – Follow an adequate time table and decide the time in which the sections can be covered.
- Revise: The student must revise every topic. So, make sure every question is revised time and again till the time of examination.
KLEEE 2020 : Admit Card
The admit cards of the examination are made available on the official website. On the day of the exam, it is mandatory for all the students to show the admit card at the exam center to gain entry.
KLEEE 2020 : Result
The students who appeared for the exam can check their result by entering application form or hall ticket number. The result of KLEEE is announced in the form of a rank card. The rank card of the students contains ranks, marks, and status of the candidates whether they are qualified or not. All the qualified students have to appear for the counselling process as per the rank secured by them. University calls the students for counselling, according to the ranks and category.
Selection Criteria for admission in various UG Courses
The students are shortlisted for admission on the basis of the selection criteria as given below:
- For B.Tech Admission: Qualify the KLEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- For B.Arch Admission: On the basis of students performance in KLEEE and NATA
- For B.Com (Hons.) / BBA Admission: The students are selected for admission in the given course only if they qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
- For BCA / BA / B.Sc-VC Admission: The student should qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University to be considered for admission.
KL University: About University and Scholarship
KL Deemed to be university was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India.The mission of the KL University is to serve the citizens of India and the world through excellence in teaching, research, applying knowledge, imparting values, stimulating creativity, igniting innovation and grooming leaders who will aspire to enrich the present and future generations. It offers the programme under UG, PG, Research and Development, M.Tech leading to Phd and MPhil programme.
KL University Scholarship
The students admitted in KL University can get the benefits for the scholarships if they fulfil the below mentioned criteria:
|100% Scholarship||1-100 Ranks||9.20 CGPA and above|
|50% Scholarship||101-300 Ranks||9.0 CGPA and above|
|25% Scholarship||301-700 Ranks||8.75 CGPA and above|
|15% Scholarship||701-1000 Ranks||8.5 CGPA and above|
|10% Scholarship||1001-1200 Ranks||8.25 CGPA and above|